Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dear Tiffany

Dear Tiffany,

Apparently, we must go dancing together. I do not have any coordination. I will be the most foolish person there, but I have a feeling it could prevent any further dreams about me stealing your girls. Also, I think you know that I'm reasonable enough that, if that ever actually came up, you could totally just say: "I know you didn't know, but that one's mine."
I'm curious about my attire in your dream, as well. If you remember, let me know. Did I get all fancy and wear a dress to go dancin'? Or did I wear my usual attire which gets Fruity Beans hot 'cause he thinks I'm a dude?
One final thought in this letter to you, a friend with whom I chat almost every day so it sometimes seems silly to actually write you a letter; I really do feel bad about not recognizing Amy until it was too late. Bad enough that today is a double-letter day.

Love,
Peat

Curious? This is what comes up if you search for "Lesbian drama" on Google Images.

1 comment:

stunned_beef said...

I really don't remember what you were wearing, actually. To be honest, I'm lucky I remember the dream at all - I'm not one of those people who is constantly dreaming about people and things and craziness.

Don't feel too bad about not recognizing Amy right away - it happens. And she's not a jerk, so you don't have to worry about her hating you or anything.

PS. If you ever steal my girls, know that you will encounter a wrath unlike any you've ever seen before. ;) Kidding!