Friday, August 28, 2009

Dear Davey Part 8

Dear Davey,

I thought of you a lot yesterday when the "Zoomobile" passed by us. We saw it probably about 15 times. It's like the zoo's form of public transportation. I don't know how efficient it is, but for the lazy zoo patrons, it's just as exciting as a streetcar.
Also thought of you when I saw planes as we got near the airport. Don't worry. You'll be safe when you eventually come home.

Miss you and love you,
Peat

Davey's Japan Adventure Day 8: Safari Davey interacts with lesbians in their natural habitat

1 comment:

davey said...

dear peat,

i had a public transit explosion yesterday! i rode on an intercity subway that also doubles as a commuter train depending on how far you go (osaka-kyoto), a kyoto bus, the kyoto municipal subway, kyoto LRT, and a commuter train back. oh, and i also rowed a boat. merrily down the stream.

the only complaint is that they are not too big on streetcars here, the LRT was the closest thing to it. however, i did have a fun time.

missing you lots,
davey