Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dear Boogaloo

Dear Boogaloo,

I miss you very much. I'm sorry that we had to leave you behind while we went up north. It's just that cats don't tend to enjoy camping very much. I know you would like to be outside chasing birds and such, but you would never come back. That would make me very upset. I would probably be so distraught that I couldn't go back to school in September.
Seriously.
So, I hope that you understand why I left you at home by yourself. On the bright side; the house is quiet, there are no dogs to bother you, there are no humans to bother you, and you have TONS of food and water! You'll be fine, I know.
But I do still miss you. How am I supposed to go to sleep when I'm not being suffocated by your lovely fuzziness?
I'll see you tomorrow night and we shall sleep soundly together once more.

Meow,
Peat

Close-up kitty is ready for her close-up. Don't let the glowing eyes fool you, she's pure evil.

No comments: