On this, the third day of your journey, I have some fun things to tell you.
I saw a fun Nazi-killing movie today. I probably didn't appreciate the death as much as some people might have, but it was a really good movie.
Lady got a new job! She applied at a Scottish imports store and the woman called her back yesterday (she interviewed the day before) and they were both very excited about working with each other.
I saw a fun Nazi-killing movie today. I probably didn't appreciate the death as much as some people might have, but it was a really good movie.
Lady got a new job! She applied at a Scottish imports store and the woman called her back yesterday (she interviewed the day before) and they were both very excited about working with each other.
You still haven't missed much of anything that I know of.
And we still miss you and love you.
And we still miss you and love you.
See you not soon enough,
Peat
Peat

Davey's Japan Adventure Day 3: Glasses-wearing Davey thinks you're curiouser and curiouser.

1 comment:
dear peat,
give lady my regards and congratulations. a scottish import store sounds very fancy. any type of import store sounds very fancy. will lady be bringing you home some scottish goods then? preferably some redheads.... damn those gingers! why must they be my kryptonite?! also my word verification word for this comment is bonchos. it sounds really interesting. i wonder what it means.
davey in japan loves you,
davey
Post a Comment