I was really impressed today with how happy and positive you were. It was very nice to go in to the Union Market for a bite to eat and have a friendly conversation. It didn't matter that my items weren't scanning; that didn't bother you at all. You just took it as a big joke at your expense and kept on smiling.
This is just a thank-you for doing something that most people fail to do, especially students around exam time. Thank you for being human, it's really appreciated.
Hopefully, I'll run into you again tomorrow when my blood sugar's low and I could use some candy and friendliness.
This is just a thank-you for doing something that most people fail to do, especially students around exam time. Thank you for being human, it's really appreciated.
Hopefully, I'll run into you again tomorrow when my blood sugar's low and I could use some candy and friendliness.
Cheers,
Peat
Peat

No comments:
Post a Comment