Monday, March 9, 2009

Dear Davey

Dear Davey,

I am quite certain that this will not be the last letter I publish on this blog titled "Dear Davey."  I just wanted to give you a heads up that if you steal my computer and read my un-published blogs, I will have no reason to put them up.  That would make me incredibly sad. I am working on a very big one which I think you will thoroughly enjoy. It will totally be worth the wait. I promise.

Less than three <3,
Peat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear christie,

holy shiz-azz! you posted two in one day. isn't that illegal in cyberspace?

p.s. the phrase "worth the wait" always reminds me of sex. always has and always will. i will be waiting.

from, davey

Anonymous said...

YOU DO LOVE LESBIANS!
I know I posted two in one day. This will not happen again. Hey, look! You got to be the reason I made an exception to my rule. You're pretty effin' special, Davey.
Love,
P.
P.S. ... I'm "worth the wait" ;)