Monday, March 23, 2009

Dear C (Part 3 in a 26-part series)

Dear C,

We have to talk.  The name you go by can be so misinterpreted and I feel bad.  See, sea, si… even in French; c’est.  Poor tertiary letter; you just can’t catch a break.  Anyway, I just thought that you ought to know, should the alphabet be re-evaluated and subsequently reformed, you will be the first to go, because you can be replaced by S or K quite easily, and in ‘ch’ situations, we could always resort to Ч if need be.  Sorry to have to be the one to break this to you.  I’m really quite attached to you.

Ciao,
Peat

14


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heres to a naughty c word: c***!!!!!!

but oh noes! c is for censorship!!! :O

Toddski said...

Only reason that word didn't make it into the post, dear Enzo.

davey said...

C is for Canberra, Australia