You took us all on a wonderful hike today. It was brilliant! I am so tired but I feel wonderful.
I got to make new friends as well. Nothing like an hours-long walk to bring people closer together. Up lots of hills. Down many hills. Beside waterfalls, behind waterfalls, in front of waterfalls and under waterfalls. I got a bit wet, but hey, just water! I got dirty, I scraped my legs, I was sweaty, and even got a bit of a sunburn on my face. Best day ever!
I got to make new friends as well. Nothing like an hours-long walk to bring people closer together. Up lots of hills. Down many hills. Beside waterfalls, behind waterfalls, in front of waterfalls and under waterfalls. I got a bit wet, but hey, just water! I got dirty, I scraped my legs, I was sweaty, and even got a bit of a sunburn on my face. Best day ever!
Thanks so much, Ranger Rin for an awesome outing. I look forward to doing it again. And again. And again.
You are an awesome leader.
You are an awesome leader.
Love,
Peat
Peat



No comments:
Post a Comment