It's okay to like wearing that dress. It's a nice dress.
Love,
You
Love,
You
And yet the only reason I feel like I can get away with the picture is because it's blurry.
Letters from Peat to the people with whom she is forced to interact - Updated as often as possible, when the mood strikes
6 comments:
I *almost* feel guilty for saying this, but, you look hot there.
wow peat! a dress! i didn't know you had any! rock that dress! rock it!
Ditto Linh's comment, yo.
Linh - "Almost"? You damn well better feel guilty. -.-
Davey - Yes, I have one. It is that one.
Tiff - Thanks.
Everybody - That could totally not be me... we realize this?
Nope. Totally your room and your body. Also, you know what, I think you should wear a dress to next year's formal. Otherwise, I shall blackmail you with this picture.
Believe it or not, I own two dresses.
Of course, they hang in the back of my closet, behind me 1246 empty beer bottles. (Remind me to return those for the deposit one day...)
Post a Comment