Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dear Schoolwork

Dear Schoolwork,

I have no motivation to complete you. I think the only thing that kept me going the other three years was the fact that I had to keep my A average to retain my scholarships. Now that the university will no longer pay for me to go to school, I don't see the point in trying as hard.
I hate that I have adopted this attitude. The big problem is, I still expect to get the high grades I'm used to getting... but what about the work?!? I just don't want to put in the effort anymore.
Chances of me getting a 10 average this year: I'd say about 40%. Doesn't seem that bad, now that I think about it.
Maybe it will be easier to work tomorrow? Please wait a moment while I try to stop laughing.

I am forever yours in the spirit of procrastination,
Peat

1 comment:

stunned_beef said...

Stop striving for mediocrity! If you can be awesome, then you must be awesome!