awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwCute picture of a cute couple!-B
My original comment was going to be: "This doesn't explain the lack of letters at all!"And then I thought, "Wait a minute, hang on..."And then I checked Facebook.And then I made the connection.And then I thought, "Hey, wait - that's not a good enough excuse for the lack of letters!"Just sayin'. ;)Happyfaces! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Post a Comment
Letters from Peat to the people with whom she is forced to interact - Updated as often as possible, when the mood strikes
2 comments:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Cute picture of a cute couple!
-B
My original comment was going to be: "This doesn't explain the lack of letters at all!"
And then I thought, "Wait a minute, hang on..."
And then I checked Facebook.
And then I made the connection.
And then I thought, "Hey, wait - that's not a good enough excuse for the lack of letters!"
Just sayin'. ;)
Happyfaces!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Post a Comment